Our clock was originally a feature of Cambridge Post Office (1908) – the building now home to Alpino Cucina & Vino. The P.O. clock tower was damaged during the Napier earthquake (1931) and subsequently dismantled. The current tower was built in Jubilee Gardens and the clock installed in 1934.
© Michael Jeans | +64 27 496 3802 | Cambridge New Zealand | email@example.com